The Surety Renewal Program ensures Land Development sureties remain current and in effect until such time requirements for release have been met. Courtesy copies are provided to banks, surety companies and surety agents.
- Are mailed prior to surety term expiration;
- Are generated by the bond administrator at the end of each month;
- Indicate the due date (30 days prior to surety term expiration) for the required letter of credit renewal amendment;
- Provide contact information for Land Development staff overseeing the bonded work
- Include an information sheet to confirm contact information on file for developer/builder, financial institution or surety company (and surety agent, if applicable).
Please note that there is an annual registration fee for sureties four (4) years and beyond the original effective date. The applicable bond fee must be submitted with surety registrations. The registration will not be processed until the Surety Action Request Form(PDF, 55KB) is submitted and payment is received.
Any changes in surety format or principal require the replacement of that surety to reflect those changes. Surety replacements can be requested by submitting the Surety Action Request Form (PDF, 55KB)and the applicable bond fee. Please be advised that replacement requests will not be processed until payment is received.