The volunteers who comprise members of the Community Relations Committee are an integral part of the human relations support system for the City of Charlotte and Mecklenburg County. CRC members pursue activities that
- ensure fair housing practices and access to public accommodations;
- assist in settling dispute and group conflicts;
- improve race, ethnic and community relations;
- prevent discrimination; and
- improve communication among various community groups and individuals.
If you would like to be considered for an appointment on the CRC, please contact the City Clerk's Office (704-336-2248) or the County Clerk's Office (704-336-2559).