* As this surgery is free, we are receiving an overwhelming number of applications. We are only able to contact you when it is your turn to be scheduled.
* We are currently contacting to schedule applications received 6-8 months ago, and are limiting the number of surgeries per household.
* There is a separate form for stray or community cats, please be sure to select the correct form.
* You must show proof of residency and photo ID, and can purchase a license (required by law) the same day as your appointment.
* Please bring your pet’s most recent vaccine records, including the Rabies certificate. Rabies vaccines may be updated for a fee of $15.
* The surgery and medications for privately owned animals are free, by submitting a form, you claim ownership of the animal and are required to purchase a license. Microchips are available for $10, and Rabies vaccines are $15.
* We do not have leashes, cat carriers, or cones available to give out. Please be prepared.
* NO-SHOWS WILL NOT BE RESCHEDULED, AND YOU WILL BE INELIGIBLE FOR FUTURE APPOINTMENTS. If you are unable to attend, you MUST contact us within 48 hours so we can schedule another person in your place. Please notify us at email@example.com if you are unable to attend your appointment.
If you are financially able or your pet’s needs are urgent in nature, please use your personal veterinarian or one of the many low cost clinics in the area.