Charlotte Area Transit System (CATS) will host a series of virtual, pop-up and in-person public meetings in compliance with Title VI Equity Analysis for service changes that occurred during COVID-19, in addition to other proposed changes. These meetings will be open to the public to allow community members to provide feedback.
In-Person public meetings:
· Tuesday, May 24 from 11:30 a.m. – 1 p.m. Charlotte Transportation Center (CTC) Pop-Up meeting
· Tuesday, May 24 from 4 – 6 p.m. Rosa Parks Transit Center Pop-Up meeting
· Wednesday, May 25 from 5:30 – 7 p.m. at Matthews Town Hall
· Tuesday, May 31 from 1 – 3 p.m. South Park Transit Center Pop-Up meeting
· Wednesday, May 25 from 11:30 a.m. – 1 p.m.
· Thursday, May 26 from 5 – 7 p.m.
· Tuesday, May 31 from 5 – 7 p.m.
The same information will be presented at each live virtual public meeting followed by a Q&A session.
If you require accommodations under the Americans with Disabilities Act or translation services (free of charge), contact CATS Customer Service at 704-336-RIDE (7433) prior to the meeting date.